Thursday 10 September 2015

Echo of Death Now for Sale!

Echo of Death is now for sale and already has some nice feedback on Amazon. In the forthcoming weeks there will be a paperback version too.

I originally came up with the idea after years of watching programmes like The Avengers, The Persuaders, Randall and Hopkirk, etc. I loved them as a child and found they had not lost any of their charm when released on dvd years later. These shows had so many familiar faces although many of them were not well known names. Further investigation told me that a lot of the actors had passed away, some to my surprise a few years after filming the shows. Then one day I was working in Lower Hayford and saw Freddie Jones. Amazingly the children and I had watched him in an episode of The Avengers from 1968 the night before!

Shortly after this I began to write Echo of Death. A story about a one time successful actor now down on his luck who claims to have seen another actor alive and well in London. Only this actor, Dorothy Kite, was supposedly killed in a plane crash thirty years before.




No comments:

Post a Comment